I offer Psychotherapy, Counseling, and Life Coaching in the Chicagoland area with a private practice in the western suburbs.
- I proudly serve clients in Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Oak Brook, Westmont, Western Springs, Downers Grove, Naperville, LaGrange, Oak Park, Chicago, and the surrounding communities.
- I also do phone and Skype sessions for clients outside of the Chicagoland area, including out of state clients.
In my private practice, I have the privilege of working with Adolescents, Adults, and Couples. Since each person is an individual and has different hopes and goals for therapy, I tailor my approach to their specific needs.
I am trained in Solution-Focused Counseling, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Insight Oriented Therapy, and Psychodynamic Therapy. Counseling or Coaching can be as few as just a handful of sessions but for the majority of clients, the duration of their therapy varies. Together my client and I decide how long their time in therapy will last. I never hurry the process. I have found that my clients know when they have received the change and healing that they have longed for. They find empowerment and comfort in knowing they can always reengage in therapy with me at any time they need a tune-up in the future.
Treatment specialization includes but not limited to:
- Depression, Bipolar and all Mood Disorders
- Anxiety, Phobias, and Panic Disorder
- Couples Counseling: including issues with Separation and Divorce
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Self-Confidence and Low Self-Esteem
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Eating Disorders
- Co-dependency, People-Pleasing, and Conflict Avoiders
- Life and Business Coaching
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client’s individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for and deserve. I look forward to helping you find your way to a more fulfilling life. There is always hope!